Aryal Health Care Toronto, ON
Full Job Description
One of our reputed client needed urgently diverse professionals – nurses, personal support workers, rehab therapists, home support workers, and more.
Together we provide high quality care with great heart to vulnerable populations in the communities we serve. In every role and at every level, we lead with purpose, build bonds that matter, and we’re passionate about providing spectacular care.
We are currently seeking:
Visiting Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses
Why Work in the Integrated Care Program?
- Become a part of a new innovative model of providing patient care through direct collaboration with Hospital clinical leads, hospital and home care team
- A key team member to ensure patients have seamless care transitions by bridging the connection from hospital to home
- Hands on experience for caring for patients after specialized post hospital surgeries and procedures
- Nursing diploma or degree from a recognized college or university
- Current registration with the CNO and First Aid/CPR
- Membership with your professional associate preferred(RNAO or RPNAO)
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge of the community
- Ability to integrate and apply critical thinking skills to client care
- Physically able to provide safe and timely client care
- Use of proper body mechanics and successful completion of the Physical Readiness Test to ensure safe work practices are followed, including mobility, transfers, bending, lifting, pushing and pulling
- Valid driver’s license and access to a car is required
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
To protect the health and safety of our employees, clients and their families and in the interest to follow strong public health measures, it is a requirement of employment to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. A fully vaccinated person means you have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine series approved by Health Canada or the World Health Organization, at least 14 days prior to your start date and you will need to provide proof by submitting a copy of your Ministry of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Dose Administration Receipts or government vaccination passport. VHA Home HealthCare will consider cases needing accommodation as stipulated by the Ontario Human Rights Code. In the event that you are unable to be vaccinated as a result of a ground protected under the Human Rights Code, you may submit a request for accommodation with an explanation of the ground and/or any supporting documentation to assist in the determination of exemption from this condition.
How to Apply
Our online application should take about 3 to 5 minutes to complete.
Aryal HealthCare is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please let us know in advance.
Thank you to everyone who applies. We will review applications as they are received. We’ll only be contacting those selected for further discussion.