Hours: 7:00am-11:00pm, 7 days a week
Available Roles: 7am–5pm or 5pm-11pm in 1–2-hour visits
Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination required.
Our community support/attendant outreach services are client-directed and our PSWs assist clients to carry out their activities of daily living as outlined in an individual support service agreement and individual service plan.
Our PSWs provide services such as:
· Rising and retiring
· Positioning and transferring
· Dressing and undressing
· Personal grooming and hygiene
· Light meal preparation and assistance
Skills & Qualifications:
· Personal Support Worker certificate required.
· Related work experience within the community, with adults with physical disabilities, an asset.
· Good oral and written communication skills are essential.
· Demonstrated capability to fulfill the physical demands and time availability requirements of the position.
· Eligible candidates must be able to work non-traditional hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
· A satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check is required.
· $0.80 an hour in lieu of benefits
· 4% vacation pay
We are committed to provide employee opportunities in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.