Personal Support Worker (PSW) –
Aryal Healthcare Inc
Location: Brampton, ON
Salary: $17–$20 an hour
Full Job Description
Aryal Healthcare Inc. is a diversified health and social care service organization serving the healthcare staff needs of Group Homes, Retirement Communities, and Long-Term Care Facilities.
Who We Look for:
We are looking to hire qualified Personal Support Workers (PSW) for one of our reputable clients in Brampton, ON. As a Personal Support Worker, you will assist our clients with all aspects of personal care, developmental needs and help them live more safely and independently. The successful candidate should be patient, compassionate, and client centric.
Why Choose Aryal?
We have a full comprehension of the healthcare recruitment business. Not only do we strive to satisfy the needs of our clients, but we also value our staff and help them succeed in their careers.
- Perform activities of daily living such as feeding, grooming, dressing, bathing, etc.
- Ensure the fulfillment of individual goals and needs as instructed in the client’s support plans
- Assist in organizing leisure activities while facilitating the integration and inclusion of the community
- Ensure the health, safety, welfare, and independence of our clients
- General household duties such as cleaning, grocery/supply shopping, preparation of meals, and laundry as necessary
- Assist in satisfying the social and emotional needs of the clients
- Document records and reports of daily care: resident incident reports, restraint monitoring records medication administration records, etc.
- Maintain the personal hygiene/ care of our clients
- Adhere to the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, participating in the maintenance of a safe, clean community
- Sign on the attendance/ Daily & Overnight inspection sheets
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of relevant experience working as a Personal Support Worker (PSW)
- Experience working in healthcare community centers, long-term care, or with individual clients
- PSW Certificate from an accredited educational institution
- Valid Vulnerable Sector Check < 6 months
- Standard First Aid CPR (Class C) certificate
- Covid-19 Vaccination proof (Both Doses)
- Valid Pharmacology/Medical Administration Certification
- Valid CPI/Safe management
- Valid G license
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to read medical prescriptions and complete Incident Report Form
- Ability to accommodate and take On-Call & weekend shifts as required*
- Ability to comply with standard policies/ procedures and ensure safe work practices
- Eligible Candidates must be flexible in terms of scheduling and have a can-do attitude