Housekeeping Vacancy Job details
$18–$20 an hour
Full Job Description
Aryal Healthcare Inc. is a diversified health and social care service organization serving the healthcare staff needs of Group Homes, Retirement Communities, and Long-Term Care Facilities.
Who We Look for:
We are looking to hire Housekeepers for one of our most reputable clients in Scarborough, ON. As the Housekeeper you are responsible for all general housekeeping and laundry duties, ensuring all assigned areas are kept at the highest cleaning standard and all tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner.
Why Choose Aryal?
We have a full comprehension of the healthcare recruitment business. Not only do we strive to satisfy the needs of our clients, but we also value our staff and help them succeed in their careers.
How do I qualify?
What we are looking for:
- Cleans and disinfects Patient and Resident rooms
- Cleans and disinfects washrooms
- Empties waste receptacles
- Sweeps and mops floors
- Cleans and Disinfects Nursing Stations, Clinical and Non Clinical spaces, and Public areas
- Office Cleaning
- Vacuums carpets
- Other related duties as assigned
You must have:
- High school completion or equivalent required
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Previous experience working with the elderly is an asset
- Knowledge of W.H.M.I.S. principles is an asset
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- VSS (Police Check)
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scarborough, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Brampton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)